5.19.2009

Oregon Coast: Road Trip with Keturah

Mother's Day Weekend, Keturah and I went to the Oregon coast. Ryan was sweet enough to hangout with Will for a couple days so that I could go all by myself. We drove down on Friday night and stayed at my aunt's condo at Rockaway Beach. My aunt and uncle and dad and step-mom were all there too...and me and Keturah were a surprise to my dad. He was kept in the dark about us coming down, and boy was he surprised! :) It was a great time to hangout, relax and stare at the ocean. The condo was literally right on the beach, so we got to wake up hearing the roar of the ocean. Just beautiful. Enjoy these pics!



If you've ever experienced their cheeses and
ice creams, you'll know why I took this picture.



This looks like Haystack Rock...but it was
in Lincoln City, not Cannon Beach.



Depoe Bay



View of Pacific on the deck of the condo



"Dragon Rock" at Rockaway Beach

No comments: